Corrosion is an existing problem that forces industries to face expensive efforts to protect its plants and equipment. Traditional coatings and paints supply a protection barrier not always suitable; the presence of porosity and poor adhesion enable the onset of the degeneration and failure of coating systems. Repairs and replacements are time consuming and costly, with a severe impact on our environment.
After decades of experience in the naval and offshore petroleum industry, our company has developed a range of innovative products based on ceramic micro particles tightly bound into a resin matrix. The resulting, high performance of these products provides a superior barrier and adhesion properties to ensure long term corrosion protection in comparison with traditional coatings.
- Adhesion >30 MPa (ISO 4624)
- Abrasion resistance ~ 10mg (ASTM D 4060)
- Flexibility >30% (ASTM D522)
- Low permeability
- Effective T° operating > 149°C
- High dielectric strength, natural electric insulator
- High smoothness
- One coat system
- Application with standard equipment (spray, roll, paintbrushes)
- Saving in application time and cost
- Easy to repair